Alright. Things I need to tell myself.
1) I’m pretty sure I just failed macroeconomics.
2) That’s okay.
3) This semester has been a shitstorm. Be happy you’re alive.
4) In less than a week you’ll be in the only place in the world that makes you 100% happy.
5) The woman sitting across from you in Gorgas has a Disney Cast Member sticker on her laptop. Don’t cry about it. You’ve cried too much.
6) Just try to breathe.
7) You’re going to graduate. And you’re going to graduate in 4 years even if you failed this class. That’s more than like anyone else you know can say stop being so damned hard on yourself.
8) In less than a week you can hug your mom and Elijah.
9) In 9 days you’ll be watching people play pro league of legends and you might even get to meet C9.
10) In 4 hours you can go to bed indefinitely.
If there were a god he would know that right now I really fucking need him. I’m just going to hope that planning ahead has helped me but there’s a serious chance I could fail.
2. It’s been almost a month and I still miss you like a fucking limb.
3. I didn’t know my bones could ache until I met you.
4. You know, a week before we broke up, do you remember? I had bought a book of poetry. You asked why I didn’t read something more interesting and I could feel my insides splinter.
5. You said poetry was all lies dressed up to sound pretty. When I look at you these days, I want to ask if sadness sounds pretty to you too.
6. It’s 3 a.m. and this alcohol tastes like you.
7. I saw you staring at me today during Lit class. I smiled at you and you didn’t smile back. I almost cried.
8. The girl who sits next to me smells like you.
9. I miss you.
10. I have never had so many bad nights.
11. Sometimes I write poetry about you on the internet. Strangers who have never met either of us think you’re cruel – they tell me if they had the honor of loving me, we’d have sex three times a day and they’d scream my name when they came.
12. They think it is beautiful, how I am broken. I don’t think they understand.
13. You used to tell me I was beautiful. I tried saying it in the mirror the other day, but it sounded wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
14. Everything I say sounds wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
15. We were never in love, but, oh God, we could have been.
D&D Stats Explained with Tomatoes
Strength is being able to crush a tomato.
Dexterity is being able to dodge a tomato.
Constitution is being able to eat a bad tomato.
Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.
Charisma is being able to sell a tomato based fruit salad.